Improve your financial business English using this comprehensive study guide, which gives access to fun exercises, games and quizzes.
This Quizlet study guide contains 22 study sets on financial business English, which have over 600 terms to learn using flashcards on the subjects of banking, property, the stock market and more.
Our exclusive exercises have been designed by a financial professional who has 20 years experience in the insurance industry and a CertIBET business English training certificate from Trinity College, London.
Purchase this study guide now, and you will receive a document with the link to each study set plus the password required to start your fun learning.
The study sets included are:
- Banking Services
- Commercial Property Search Terms in English
- Company Structures and Setup in the UK
- Comparing Financial Results
- Contract Terms
- Corporate Positions in the UK and the US
- Currencies in English
- Describing Graphs
- Economic Indicators
- Economic Indicators – Abbreviations
- Financial Abbreviation and Acronyms
- Financial Crises
- Financial English Collocations
- Numbers – Approximations
- Phrasal verbs in Finance
- Property Collocations – Combinations
- Property Composite Words
- Property Terms differing between UK and USA
- Stock Market Terms
- The English of Stakeholders
- Types of Banks
- Types of Graphs
Try for free the Quizlet on property terms UK vs US to experience the format and style of these self-study training courses.
You can see all the study sets with their descriptions here on the Quizlet website.
Read about some of the advantages of using Quizlets