- Who played Shakespeare in the film Shakespeare in Love?
- Complete this quote: “All that _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is not gold”
- What links WS to actor and businessman Adam Shulman?
- How much did a copy of WS first folio sell for in October in New York?
- Which Med island is the star of Othello?
- How many lines must a sonnet contain?
- Several Shakespeare plays refer to an alcoholic drink called “sack”. What do we call it today?
- Who was Hamnet?
- Which 4 names make up the luxury brand moniker LVMH?
- What does TESOL stand for?
- Which firm was started by Robert Lynn, Adrian Dalsey and Larry Hillblom?
- Kamala Harris’ middle name starts with a “D”: what is it?
- What are the new initials that are supposed to replace BC and AD when talking about years?
- What is the difference between COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2?
- Translate this phrase: ICYMI, TIL that my bf is the goat rn.
- Which words make up the SCUBA acronym?
- Barcelona has 9 UNESCO monuments; how many are down to Antoni Gaudí?
- Which country has borders with India, Bangladesh, China, Thailand, and Laos?
- Which city has the busiest port on the Mediterranean?
- The citizens of which country are the tallest in the world?
- In which country is Timbuktu?
- Which city is further from the equator: Berlin, Vancouver, Ulaanbaatar or Port Stanley?
- Which world record was held for 238 years by Lincoln Cathedral?
- Which cities have these nicknames: The Big Easy, The Tavern of the Seas?
- In which sport are Vladimir Samsanov and Timo Boll two of the all-time legends?
- In which sport is the net 5 feet high?
- What sport goes: “yellow, green, brown, blue, pink, black”?
- Which grand English manor house gives its name to both a racquet sport and a 3-day equestrian event?
- Which sport gets its nickname from the word “association”?
- Which sport has 45 players per side – although they don’t all play at the same time – and one of them is called “tight end”?
- In which sport is “duck” the word for “zero”?
- Which world team championships are being held in Calgary right now? Sweden won the men’s, and Korea, Scotland and Germany are still in contention for the women’s.
- Write down the elements that have these symbols: Fe, Hg, Cu, Pb
- Which British scientist invented calculus during a pandemic?
- What is unusual about the Echidna?
- What are the tallest trees on the world?
- Why do centipedes almost never have exactly 100 legs?
- Which muscle in the body is only connected at one end?
- Apart from the Jurassic, name another period of the Geological time scale.
- Draw a diplodocus dinosaur.
WINE, BEER and SPIRITS
- From which country does most of the cork for wine bottles come from?
- Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Franc are the parent grapes of which famous wine grape?
- What does QbA stand for on a German wine bottle?
- What are the flavours of the two syrups you can add to Berliner Weisse?
- What is Tequila made out of?
- In which alcohol is the “polishing ratio” (typically between 70% and 30%) an important percentage?
- What is the legal minimum alcohol by volume of Scotch Whisky?
- What is a Qvevri?
Who am I?