The English of Wine Making
COMPLETE ONLINE COURSE COMING SOON!
We currently run interactive online courses on the English of wine. They are shortened versions of the overall training. Sign up now to one of these detailed seminars, which consists of a live webinar teaching one aspect of the wine business and multiple wine terms available in self-study Quizlets.
Whether you are an independent winemaker, a sommelier, a buyer or marketeer our courses are tailor-made for your needs. We cover the English vocabulary of the wine industry, as well as all the grammar and idioms that you need to do your job. Our Wine Making English course was written by a Wine industry professional with level 3 in WSET, who is also an qualified business English trainer.
Subjects covered in this course:
- the numbers of wine
- the English of growing grapes
- the vocabulary of the winery and vinification
- how to taste and analyse wine
- conducting a wine-tasting
- describing wine tastes and aromas
- useful adjectives and descriptive terms
- preparing for a wine show
- marketing wine, including writing flyers and labels
- communicating with the public and other wine professionals
- the vocabulary of shipping and customs
- the English of dining and food matches
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes